BHETA has special relationships with tried and tested service providers, offering members discounts or free assistance. For more details contact BHETA Member Services or the supplier direct quoting ‘BHETA’.
• Beacon Consulting
• Compliance Link – The BHETA Packaging Compliance Scheme provides members with discounted membership and competitive packaging recycling evidence costs. Currently over 40 members take advantage of the scheme, each achieving cost-effective compliance with personalised assistance, including data collection and audit support. Find out more via their website – Compliance Link (BHETA WEEE & Packaging Waste Scheme)
• Brintex Exhibitions – Brintex was formed in 1963 and has 50 years’ experience in organising trade fairs and exhibitions. It is now one of the largest independent exhibition and conference organising companies in the UK. Visit Brintex website.
Brintex organises the Totally DIY & Totally Tools exhibition, designed to give retailers and trade buyers of DIY, tools and security products an opportunity to see the latest products of 2016, meet key suppliers, and get deals exclusive to the event. Visit Totally DIY website.
• Exclusively Housewares & Electrical – Exclusively Housewares is an annual trade show which features 145 of the top housewares suppliers and distributors in the industry. It takes place at the Business Design Centre in London every June. Aimed at all types of housewares retailers, Exclusively Housewares represents the largest number of housewares brands and suppliers brought together under one roof for any trade show in the UK. It has been running since 2002! In 2015 a new sister trade show, Exclusively Electrical, was launched to run alongside Exclusively Housewares. Focused entirely on small kitchen and domestic appliances the two shows complement each other beautifully, and visitors can move freely between them. Visit website.
• Experian – Experian Business Information Services supports B2B organisations to understand the detail behind the people and businesses they are working with, helping them to make more effective decisions. Whether businesses are acting as commercial lenders or offering trade credit to other businesses, we offer a range credit risk solutions. We also help clients with services including B2B marketing and business intelligence. Visit website: Experian
• The British Assessment Bureau – Established in 1969, The British Assessment Bureau is an award winning ISO certification body. Every year we help thousands of organisation nationwide to achieve the popular ISO standards. Both public sector and large company’s procurement departments are now insisting that those who wish to tender for contracts must have ISO certification. We understand that ISO standards can be daunting but we’ll explain everything with without any jargon and tailor the best solution for you. We also have a special small business service. For more information call 01732 221177 or visit our website.
• Howes Percival – Howes Percival are a leading commercial law firm and their clients range from individuals and families to global businesses and government departments. They offer a wide range of legal expertise and are constantly investing in new specialisms to ensure that they can offer excellent advice to their clients across all aspects of their business. To find out more contact Gerald Couldrake Tel: 01604 258 011 email: email@example.com
Logistics / Freight Forwarding
• Action International – Established in 1990 the Action International Group of companies has gained a global reputation for providing the very best one stop service for all their clients’ shipping needs. Visit website or view brochure.
• AM & PM Transportation – A family-run business with over 40 years’ experience, they specialise in transporting and handling exhibitors’ goods at trade fairs throughout the UK & Europe. They offer a professional, cost effective, personal service to their customers and pay particular attention to individual requirements. View website AM & PM Transportation. View PDF for more details.
• Dachser Ltd – Established in the UK since 1975, now has three locations which include a brand new logistics centre in Northampton as well as branch offices in Rochdale and Dartford. Dachser aims to be the supplier of choice for European logistics. With daily departures from all sites servicing Scandinavia, Europe and North Africa. Value-added services, and provides real advantage for its customers through its comprehensive, fully integrated European distribution network which offers competitive transit times and a high level of service quality. Visit website.
Marketing & Sales Support
• Brookes & Co – At Brookes & Co we love marketing your sector, and promise to deliver a fantastic return on investment from PR and marketing. As BHETA’s recommended marketing agency, we offer members a free half day marketing audit. To find out more visit our website – Brookes & Co
• Thomson Database Service – BHETA has partnered with Thomson Local Directories, the largest and most sophisticated provider of market data in the UK, to provide members with the opportunity to build databases specific to their requirements in one short telephone call. To find out more contact BHETA Member Services Team on 0121 237 1130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• GlobalData Retail– Verdict Retail and Conlumino have now joined forces to create a market-leading retail insight brand. GlobalData is a world leading provider of retail intelligence. They work with global retailers delivering unique data and insight to enable informed decisions. Their work focuses on all aspects of retailing and consumer behaviour, which is delivered through bespoke reports, projects and presentations. The reports are available to all BHETA members at a huge discount. If you need any further details contact BHETA Member Services: Tel: 0121 237 1130 or e-mail email@example.com
• Invicta Retail Consultancy Ltd – We will work with you to develop a comprehensive product offer with packaging that communicates the benefits of your product to the consumer and a pricing structure that ensures relevance to your market. With over 20 years experience, sourcing products internationally for a range of high street retailers we understand their requirements. Focusing on Packaging, Pricing and Presentation throughout the development of your product with ensure a rounded and well thought out entry into the Homewares market allowing you to stand out form the crowd. For more details, contact Caroline Rowell by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchandising & Display
• Benchmark Retail Services – We are in-store marketing specialists. Our consultant teams provide you with optimised merchandising and POS solutions to maximise your product sales performance. We work in partnership with major brands, distributors and retailers across over 50 territories. Visit website: Benchmark Retail Services Ltd
• Cardiem Merchandising Solutions– Cardiem are UK based in-house manufacturers of retail displays. They provide inspirational merchandising solutions for top leading brands. They manufacture 100% in-house to ensure cost control and speed of service. For your initial FREE visual and guidance on your needs call on 01663 764861 or email us at email@example.com
• Datateam – Datateam Business Media Limited are a publishing company for Trade Magazines such as DIY Week and Housewares magazine. Subscription discounts are available to BHETA members. Contact BHETA Member Services for a subscription form to receive the discount, or email Datateam direct Jo Harrison
• Max Publishing – Progressive Housewares is the trade bible for everyone who is anyone in housewares. Independent cookshops and housewares retailers, multiples, department stores, supermarkets, multi channel retailers, suppliers, manufacturers, designers, agents – all are avid readers.
• Ascential (was i2i)– Ascential is an international business-to-business media company. We inform and connect business professionals in more than 150 countries through market-leading Exhibitions & Festivals and Information Services. Ascential powers the UK’s largest trade show Spring/Autumn Fair. Visit website.
• Nigel Wright Consultancy – Founded in 1988 in Newcastle upon Tyne, Nigel Wright has become the largest recruiter in the North East. Since then our business has grown outside of the region and we now have established offices in London, Aberdeen and Teesside. In each of our UK locations, we offer expertise across a range of key industry sectors and disciplines. Visit website
• The Sales Company – We are an independent privately owned recruitment consultancy specialising in niche market sectors across a wide business spectrum. To find out more visit – The Sales Company. The Sales Company is currently offering BHETA members 10% discount off our competitive fees on a Sole Agency basis for any Permanent roles that you are recruiting across any area of your business. View PDF flyer.
• Phocas Software – Phocas is an award-winning business intelligence tool for manufacturing, distribution and retail companies that normally sell large ranges of products to a wide customer base. Visit their website to find out more at – Phocas Software UK
• Aspin Software – Aspin was founded in 1984 as a software supplier with the principle objective of providing sales order processing focused business applications. Visit their website to find out more at – Aspin.co.uk Or view PDF to take advantage of unique BHETA member offer.
• BHETA HR – Delivered by our strategic HR partners, The Employment Services Partnership, we have together designed a genuinely new and exciting cost effective employment legal, HR and Health and Safety (H&S) solution for all our members. To find out more click here
• Phoenix Training – Phoenix are experts in making people better at what they do through high-quality training and consultancy services; we create development programmes that work. For more information download PDF flyer or visit their website Phoenix Training
For further information contact:
BHETA Member Services
Tel: 0121 237 1130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org