Ambiente fair in Frankfurt, 10-14 February 2017
Don’t miss the opportunity to exhibit at the hugely popular Ambiente fair in Frankfurt, Germany, 10-14 February 2017.
We are pleased to announce that BHETA has secured a number of Exhibitor Grants from the Department for International Trade which helps our members with £1500 towards the cost of exhibiting at the Ambiente Show in 2017.
Ambiente is one of the world’s largest consumer goods trade fairs featuring product groups from Tableware to Kitchen and Housewares to Giftware. It offers a major opportunity to meet new buyers and is regarded as one of the most international events of its kind. With over 4300 exhibitors from 95 countries and with trade visitor numbers in excess of 136,000 from 143 different countries, Ambiente is one of the world’s major meeting points for buyers from all over the world.
Additionally, for 2017 Great Britain & NI have been picked to be Partner Country at Ambiente. For UK exhibitors at the show, this means enhanced promotion and the opportunity to get involved with special events at the fair, this really is an amazing opportunity to maximise your participation, and for UK companies there has never been a better time to exhibit at Ambiente.
We will ensure that exhibitors are kept fully informed of any and all opportunities.
The official programme will be sent to members in September but we recommend that you start thinking of ways you can get involved particularly on Partner Country Day (Monday 13th February) where any events/offers that you have on your stand at the show will be promoted through the Ambiente channels.
Examples of what previous partner country exhibitors have done can be seen below:
• Celebrity chef demonstrations
• Demonstration of a particular process in designing/manufacturing your product
• Demonstration of your product
• Free gift for visitors to the booth between certain times
• Free sampling of typical food/drink from country for visitors to a booth between certain times
• Meet and greet with a celebrity
Ambiente will be contacting companies directly to ensure that you are promoted as comprehensively as possible and all details and copy regarding your event and your company must be ready and available by the end of October.
There are some rules and regulations regarding eligibility for the grant scheme so it is imperative that you read the terms and conditions before applying.
Some examples of these are:
• A participant must be an SME (Small and Medium Sized Enterprise which has less than 250 employees and has an annual turnover not exceeding €50m or an annual balance sheet not totalling €43m)
• A participant must be a UK based business or organisation that is actively investigating export opportunities or is already involved in exporting from the UK but has done so for no more than 10 years
• Participants will be ineligible if they do not own the brand they are selling and the brand owner either already exports to the market concerned or withholds permission to export to that market
The grants are limited in number, so we will be allocating them on a first come first served basis.
If you require any further information then please do not hesitate to a member of the BHETA team via email@example.com